DAIRY: A Unique Fuel.
What is it about DAIRY that captivates? For some, it may be a refreshing beverage, or something added to cereal. Others may find butter comforting or cheese tasty. Whatever way that people enjoy it; DAIRY is one of those fuel sources that many crave. So there must be some good things right? However, many groups of people are finding DAIRY to be harmful or allergenic. In this post, we check out the positives and negatives of DAIRY as well as how to maintain a healthy relationship to it.
Dairy in it’s most basic form is MILK. Cows milk would appear to be the most popular, but there are many other kinds as well. Milk is created inside the animal and is designed to help the growing calves to get Big and Strong right? That may be the case with WILD ANIMALS. However, since we have been domesticating the animals we milk for a very long time; we can’t be certain that they haven’t developed aspects of milk for HUMANS ENJOYMENT. In other words, are they designing products to please us as to help them stay around? Like the other foods we enjoy; this could possibly include raising the sugar and fat contents as well as calories.
- Milk probably contains many GROWTH HORMONE and HORMONAL BOOSTING FACTORS. It can aid in reducing stress and have a calming effect.
- Milk contains proteins, fats, carbs; and has a good amount of calories.
- RAW MILK contains enzymes and probiotics.
- Because of these factors Milk (and it’s by-products) are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.
Unfortunately, I may as well shift into some of the problems we will run into with DAIRY. Many people are finding that they have issues with dairy. Some are feeling that they have food allergies, sensitivities, or that it affects their digestion. Some people find that they do much better cutting dairy out of their eating choices. So what is going on? DAIRY has some good things and some bad things; so what are we to do? Here are some tips for a healthy relationship with DAIRY.
- Understand that DAIRY eating or drinking is consuming products created inside the body of another animal. This was primarily intended for their young; but may have adapted over time to “Tempt” Humans. We are the only animal to regularly consume milk of another animal in such ways.
2. We have only recently begin to “Pasteurize” Milk. The real problems begin here. When we Pasteurize milk, we kill the probiotics and the enzymes; which leads to very different products. RAW MILK contains the full spectrum of beneficial ingredients. Many have been Mindwashed into thinking we need to kill the bad bacteria in the milk. The problem is that if a person continuously drinks pasteurized milk and products; the body does not have the correct ingredients for digestion and it can deplete people of digestive enzymes. It is also important to note that Health problems from dairy are not always apparent for many years.
3. “Milk Products,” such as butter and cheese are another step away from the Natural. These are rendered products Humans create; usually to make highly concentrated forms of Fats (Butter or cheese). I suppose there are also some that remove the Fat to keep the protein and the sugar.
Of course there will be many opinions on how to healthfully consume Dairy; but here is my take. If you cannot find a source of RAW DAIRY from properly raised animals that you trust; you may want to consider not consuming much PASTEURIZED DAIRY. For many reasons. It WILL create digestive strain eventually because the enzymes have been destroyed. Also, many Big Name commercialized Dairy suppliers may be using milk from who knows where and each time you drink or consume products; it may be from a different source. These cows may be fed all sorts of different things; often GMO grains. IF you can find RAW DAIRY, try to focus on the MILK! I am well aware that butter, cheese, etc can taste great; but these products are farther down the chain of natural foods. They are also separating elements of the milk rendering it not as much of a whole food. RAW GOATS MILK is an excellent alternative to cows milk. It doesn’t taste much different and comes from a smaller animal.
Remember that Dairy is somewhat of a strange food. It can have it’s benefits; namely in the hormone and growth boosting properties. It can also aid in stress-relief. I recommend using it more as a SUPPLEMENT and not as a large part of the Food Intake Program.
Some may not tolerate Dairy at all. Each person needs to evaluate His or Her own reactions and adjust accordingly.
To summarize; DAIRY is a food that many Humans obviously have a love for. Don’t let them kid you. There ARE REASONS for this. We just need to make sure that we are controlling that feel good stuff with Common Sense.